I'm an applied mathematician & engineer, living & working just outside the London metro area.
Over the years and on both sides of the Atlantic, I've led a variety of quantitative & operational challenges across intelligent systems & software engineering, sonar, defense, environmental technology, robotics, and most recently the complex world of multi-channel retail.
The common thread that links passion, profession, and play is applying technology, good design, and quantitative modelling and simulation, to build better products, enable better decisions, and optimise performance.
I'm always experimenting and tinkering, so feel free to get in touch with ideas.
Top Network Posts
- 49Skills hard to find in machine learners?
- 42ffmpeg: create a video from images
- 30Units of a Fourier Transform (FFT) when doing Spectral Analysis of a Signal
- 28R Grouping functions: sapply vs. lapply vs. apply. vs. tapply vs. by vs. aggregate
- 21Plot window not responding
- 18Cost of push vs. mov (stack vs. near memory), and the overhead of function calls
- 11How to detect significant change / trend in a time series data?
- View more network posts →