I'm an applied mathematician & engineer, living & working just outside the London metro area.
Over the years and on both sides of the Atlantic, I've led a variety of quantitative & operational challenges across intelligent systems & software engineering, sonar, defense, environmental technology, robotics, and most recently the complex world of multi-channel retail.
The common thread that links passion, profession, and play is applying technology, good design, and quantitative modelling and simulation, to build better products, enable better decisions, and optimise performance.
I'm always experimenting and tinkering, so feel free to get in touch with ideas.
Top Network Posts
- 55Skills hard to find in machine learners?
- 46Plot window not responding
- 45R Grouping functions: sapply vs. lapply vs. apply. vs. tapply vs. by vs. aggregate
- 45ffmpeg: create a video from images
- 33Units of a Fourier Transform (FFT) when doing Spectral Analysis of a Signal
- 21Cost of push vs. mov (stack vs. near memory), and the overhead of function calls
- 14How to detect significant change / trend in a time series data?
- View more network posts →