Professional software developer with a CS degree from the University of Amsterdam.
If you make edit suggestions on Stack Overflow, please keep this in mind:
code markdownis for code, not for product names or protocol names.
Also, if a keyword appears in text (as opposed to appearing in code), it is not necessary to put it in code markdown.
Don't use boldface or italic unless it is really necessary.
The first person personal pronoun in English is "I", not "i".
The second person personal pronoun in English is "you", not "u".
Top Network Posts
- 81Should I take over a compromised website from another hacker?
- 48Why is java.util.Observable not an abstract class?
- 25Should a question that I voted to close, appear in my "Reopen" queue if it has not been edited?
- 23Are short usernames a security concern?
- 22Constituent should be a bronze badge
- 17warning: [serial] serializable class SomeClass has no definition of serialVersionUID
- 16Printing a square of stars in Java
- View more network posts →