I like parsimonious code, with simple interfaces and excellent documentation. I'm not interested in enterprise, boiler-plate, or cookie-cutter nonsense. I oppose cruft and obfuscation. My favourite languages are Go, Python and C. I wish I was better at Haskell.
My favourite posts
Top Network Posts
- 281What is the name of the "-->" operator?
- 147MIN and MAX in C
- 119Useful GCC flags for C
- 109What's the difference between __PRETTY_FUNCTION__, __FUNCTION__, __func__?
- 99Greenlet Vs. Threads
- 90Convert string to integer type in Go?
- 89How to disable GCC warnings for a few lines of code
- View more network posts →