I like parsimonious code, with simple interfaces and excellent documentation. I'm not interested in enterprise, boiler-plate, or cookie-cutter nonsense. I oppose cruft and obfuscation. My favourite languages are Go, Python and C. I wish I was better at Haskell.
My favourite posts
Top Network Posts
- 198What is the name of the "-->" operator?
- 115MIN and MAX in C
- 107Useful GCC flags for C
- 77What's the difference between __PRETTY_FUNCTION__, __FUNCTION__, __func__?
- 75Selectively disable GCC warnings for only part of a translation unit?
- 74Greenlet Vs. Threads
- 64How do I call setattr() on the current module?
- View more network posts →