Top Network Posts
- 86Why only define a macro if it's not already defined?
- 73A lambda's return type can be deduced by the return value, so why can't a function's?
- 63Should I return EXIT_SUCCESS or 0 from main()?
- 55Are `==` and `!=` mutually dependent?
- 41Why does printf("%f",0); give undefined behavior?
- 35Why are std::shuffle methods being deprecated in C++14?
- 28Should I still use #include guards AND #pragma once?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.