Baruch Sadogursky, joined JFrog as the Developer Advocate following years of working alongside JFrog’s founding team.
Prior to joining JFrog, Baruch was an innovations expert with BMC Software Incubator team after 6 years with AlphaCSP as a senior Java consultant, architect and training division manager.
Baruch is hacking around Java technologies and Continuous-Integration tools since 2001, including module development for open source projects like Gradle & Spring. Baruch is also active in community development around Artifactory, participating in the development of it’s plugin ecosystem and enriching it’s functionality with open-source user plugins.
As JFrog’s Developer Advocate, Baruch contributes to the strong collaboration with leading open-source projects such as SpringSource, Grails and Gradle by providing them with the Artifactory Cloud platform, and fuels the Continuous-Integration ecosystem with open-source plugins for leading tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity & Bamboo.
Top Network Posts
- 41What is a good newbie friendly graphical Git client for Windows?
- 32What is a good newbie friendly graphical Git client for Windows?
- 19Android buildscript repositories. jcenter VS mavencentral
- 16Get values from properties file using Groovy
- 14Android Studio stuck when creating new Project on Gradle: Configure Project or Gradle: Resolve Dependencies ':classpath:'
- 11upload artifact to artifactory using gradle
- 11Could not find method jcenter() for arguments  on repository container
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.