I'm a researcher at Institute of Information Technology, Technical University of Łódź, Poland. My current work concentrates on functional programming (I am one of developers of Glasgow Haskell Compiler), but in the past I also used to work on signal processing with wavelets. Visit my homepage and my blog to find out more.
Top Network Posts
- 13How to reliably compare runtime of Haskell and C?
- 12Removing "case" with duplicate branches from Haskell's Core
- 7How to create data for Criterion benchmarks?
- 6Why is tail recursive Collatz conjecture causing stack overflow in Scheme?
- 6How to evaluate tuples in parallel using rpar Strategy in Haskell?
- 5How to retrieve output of external program executed from Haskell?
- 5How to check with Intel intrinsics if AVX extensions is supported by the CPU?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.