Much of my work is related to embedded systems and desktop Linux, so I have lots of experience with C, C++ (especially C++14), Python, Rust, LaTeX, Java (mostly with Android), and a handful of others. I run Arch Linux and CyanogenMod, avoiding Windows as much as possible.
You can find some of my work on GitHub.
In addition to any rights granted by the Stack Exchange terms of service, you may also elect to use any code I post under the GNU GPLv3 or later, at your option.
Top Network Posts
- 168Android List Preferences: have summary as selected value?
- 44Resize image to full width and variable height with Picasso
- 19How does for<> syntax differ from a regular lifetime bound?
- 13What is the "standard" way to concatenate strings?
- 12Where should I store source downloads for installation?
- 12Const-correctness semantics in C++
- 12Why does passing a brace-initialized temporary by address require explicit casting to the same type in MSVS
- View more network posts →