I became a programmer just a few years ago, and my agenda has always been to eventually make indie games and use them for missions work. At this time though, I generally work on jail and prison sotware, using predominantly ActionScript 3.0 and Visual Basic .NET. Generally I work with video chat and monitoring software, often including a logistical interface for operators at the facilities. I hope to eventually use the valuable experience from my current job as a springboard for my long-term goals as a programmer and a Christian.
Top Network Posts
- 82Is there any "real" reason multiple inheritance is hated?
- 22How do you check if IDENTITY_INSERT is set to ON or OFF in SQL Server?
- 17Why is Ivory Coast being referred to as "Côte d'Ivoire" in the 2014 World Cup?
- 16Does this justify goto statements?
- 13Why can't native machine code be easily decompiled?
- 10Select first value if exists, otherwise select default value
- 10Whenever an unhandled exception somehow makes it into production, is it safe, viable, etc. to print an encrypted stack trace to the end user?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.