Former .NET developer turned to the other side of the force, slinging lines of PHP day'n'nite...
Strong interest in clean code, distributed architectures, continuous integration and automation.
Some background in databases (DB2/iSeries, MySQL, Postgres, MSSQL, MS Access woot woot that's a DB ?, but more than glad they're not part of my daily routine anymore.
I loathe front-end matters, but if I must, I can.
Top Network Posts
- 11Using visitor pattern with large object hierarchy
- 10Fix embedded resources for a generic UserControl
- 7Using empty subclasses to add to the semantics of a class hierarchy?
- 7c# ILGenerator nop?
- 6Using multicast queues in System.Messaging and MSMQ 3.0
- 5C# - Insert Multiple Records at once to AS400
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.