I am just a man who has an insatiable desire for knowledge.
"For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them]."~ Philippians 4:8
Top Network Posts
- 14Importing csv file into latex as a table
- 14Putting Figures Side-By-Side Using Minipage
- 8Displaystyle Package?
- 8Conditional Statements: "only if"
- 7The role of 'arbitrary' in proofs
- 7Intuition Of Conditional Probability Equation
- 6$\forall m \exists n$, $mn = n$ True or False
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.