Hi, I am a Linux Ubuntu 12.10 Quetzal user as of now, and yes, yes, I am a noob at this so if I muck up or any of the like, please let me know through the chat - because I'm usually there - and I'll try to work on it.
I enjoy anime and watch tons of it, and currently I am reading much manga. I like to edit stuff and correct English, and I probably wash my hands too often but I don't have OCD (haha?).
In the future, I would like to become a Linguist (also known as a translator or interpretor). I would like to be able to translate between Japanese<->English, Korean<->English and Korean<->Japanese. However, I think I'll try to learn more languages :)
Things I like doing are:
- Programming with Python
- Japanese stuff. Korean stuff. Speaking it, living it, smelling it. (?)
- Hacking when I can
- Modding the Sims 3 and other programs
- Messing with Ubuntu (and often for the worst)
- Play Skyrim, Tekkit, Minecraft, Sims 3, Final Fantasy and other games
- Geeking out
- Manga (Koizora = my favourite)
- Anime (Clannad, NANA and Reborn! being my absolute favourites) and
- K-Pop. Because it's awesome.
I work my way around, and am quite capable... but I still won't declare myself an expert yet :P
I am one of the few females around here, though I am admittedly on the verge of being a boy. I am fairly feminine in real life, but I play Skyrim, Final Fantasy and hack and mod. What does that make me?!
Anyway, sorry for the long bio, thanks for visiting and bye!
Top Network Posts
- 23What happens at the end of CLANNAD: After Story?
- 13How to install Ubuntu on the Samsung Galaxy S3?
- 10How to change from Unity 2D to 3D?
- 10How do I change the MTU value on Ubuntu?
- 9How do I change the MTU value on Ubuntu?
- 8Problem adding a PPA to install gcc-4.7
- 7How do I set a password for guest login
- View more network posts →