I'm a professional sysadmin in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina. I've been doing sysadmin work since 1996, I've worked for a smattering of companies including Red Hat, two academic institutions, a regional bank, and now a rail transportation and logistics company.
Top network posts
- 30How does cron handle remainders in "every so often" jobs
- 18Is it safe to reboot a server open to the internet?
- 15Where is the sshd log file on Red Hat Linux stored?
- 10How do you protect against specific vectors if your site is pure ssl?
- 10How to water-protect my Arduino?
- 8Is it safe for a production server to have make installed?
- 8Public class must be defined in its own file
- View more network posts →