I'm a professional sysadmin in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina. I've been doing sysadmin work since 1996, I've worked for a smattering of companies including Red Hat, two academic institutions, a regional bank, and now a rail transportation and logistics company.
Top Network Posts
- 31How does cron handle remainders in "every so often" jobs
- 26Can someone explain what this command does?
- 24Where is the sshd log file on Red Hat Linux stored?
- 18Is it safe to reboot a server open to the internet?
- 14How do I pipe ls to grep, and delete the files filtered by grep?
- 11Which access rights can't the superuser violate?
- 10gpg --gen-key hangs at gaining enough entropy on centos 6
- View more network posts →