What do I look for in a post? Clarity and Contribution.
NO vote: If the post is clear, but makes no contribution OR if the post is unclear, but makes a contribution (though I will try to improve the clarity either by comments or direct edit).
UP vote: If the post is clear and makes a contribution.
DOWN vote: If the post is unclear and makes no contribution (though I will try to see if I've missed something by commenting).
Top network posts
- 36How to maintain a sometimes-used vehicle?
- 29Why is the Fourier transform so important?
- 21Hiring a Junior Developer, What should I ask?
- 20How should I pre-process a real valued signal in order to use Kay's estimator?
- 19What resources are recommended for an introduction to DSP?
- 19The "backspace" escape character '\b' in C, unexpected behavior?
- 19Aspect Oriented Programming: When to start using a framework?
- View more network posts →