I'm a professional engineer doing research for the food processing industries. Much of my work involves modelling food and agricultural processes and systems, implementing those models in software, data analysis, data mining, and data analysis algorithm development.
I've developed several software products that have been sold and/or used by others in my organisation in languages including Fortran, Modula-2, C, C++, C#, Java, R, Awk, Perl and Python. Currently, I do most of my work in Python, Java and C#, but I'm also starting to use Scala.
Top Network Posts
- 37Running a shell script through Cygwin on Windows
- 12How to convert a csv list to a character vector in R
- 10What are the advantages, if any of grep over egrep
- 10sys.stdin.readline() reads without prompt, returning 'nothing in between'
- 9Find location of $ in string
- 8Good algorithm for reloading a batch of UICollectionView or UITableView changes?
- 7What Does Y2K Compliant Mean?
- View more network posts →