§ Quotes I like:
Stack Overflow is not your personal debugger. We're trying to build a repository of good Q&As that will help people in the future. The absence of relevant code in your question makes it much less useful for the future (and that link will die at some point, which makes it useless too). — by Mat, posted here.
Top Network Posts
- 49event.preventDefault() vs. return false (no jQuery)
- 37Does the shadow DOM replace ::before and ::after?
- 33How to right-align form input boxes?
- 28What is the difference between inline-block and inline-table?
- View more network posts →