"Stack Overflow is not your personal debugger. We're trying to build a repository of good Q&As that will help people in the future. The absence of relevant code in your question makes it much less useful for the future (and that link will die at some point, which makes it useless too)." - by Mat, posted here.
jQuery is taking over the world! http://i.stack.imgur.com/sGhaO.gif
Zalgo is coming! http://stackoverflow.com/a/1732454/1529630
Top Network Posts
- 40event.preventDefault() vs. return false (no jQuery)
- 22How to right-align form input boxes?
- 21Does the shadow DOM replace ::before and ::after?
- 21Add a single dot below each character using CSS
- View more network posts →