"Stack Overflow is not your personal debugger. We're trying to build a repository of good Q&As that will help people in the future. The absence of relevant code in your question makes it much less useful for the future (and that link will die at some point, which makes it useless too)." - by Mat, posted here.
jQuery is taking over the world! http://i.stack.imgur.com/sGhaO.gif
Zalgo is coming! http://stackoverflow.com/a/1732454/1529630
Top Network Posts
- 43event.preventDefault() vs. return false (no jQuery)
- 37Does the shadow DOM replace ::before and ::after?
- 27How to right-align form input boxes?
- 26Getting NaN inconsistently mapping parseInt
- View more network posts →