CTO and Lead R & D developer. Specialized in multi and cross platform products and applications.
Allround programmer. Employed but occasionally available for an interesting gig.
- Cloud computing (Google App Engine, some OpenShift)
- NoSql Stores (Neo4J, MongoDb)
- OSGi (Equinox, Felix, DS, Karaf, Camel)
- Mobile: iOS, (+some Android)
- Eclipse (EMF, JFace, RCP, xText)
- Distributed Systems
- Agile Development
- Rapid Prototyping
- Performance Tuning
- Multi platform provisioning: JNLP, OBR, p2
- Some JS, PHP, CSS, but I'm no front end guy
Not by passion, but by necessity:
- Build engineering: Git, Jenkins, Eclipse, Tycho, PDE, Maven, Ant
Frequent visitor of Open Source and scientific conferences. (EclipseCon, ApacheCon, CloSer, Devoxx, ICSOC, Eclipse Demo Camps)
Top Network Posts
- 8Working with Maven, OSGi and Bndtools
- 5how to install and run osgi bundle in apache karaf
- 5Interacting Non osgi with osgi bundles
- 5Compiling and running an OSGI application in Eclipse
- 5How to use OSGi to achieve Multi tenancy? Can any one explain
- 5Obtaining list of installed OSGI bundles at runtime
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.