Thanks for checking out my SE profile. See my full profile on LinkedIn.
My partners and I do contract software and hardware development, primarily for Linux and associated Open Source technologies, and in particular Xtensa and ARM Linux kernels, special purpose device drivers, board support packages (BSP's), and Buildroot root filesystems.
Have a great day!
- yba (Jonathan)
Top network posts
- 29How frequently is the proc file system updated on Linux?
- 13Why does "ls" require a separate process for executing?
- 11How to read environment variables of a process
- 10What are the advantages of using named pipe over unnamed pipe?
- 10Is it bad/dangerous/inappropriate to put arbitrary backups in /var/backups?
- 9Difference between openSSL rsautl and dgst
- 7Nand partitioning in u-boot
- View more network posts →