Thanks for checking out my SE profile. See my full profile on LinkedIn.
My partners and I do contract software and hardware development, primarily for Linux and associated Open Source technologies, and in particular Xtensa and ARM Linux kernels, special purpose device drivers, board support packages (BSP's), and Buildroot root filesystems.
Have a great day!
- yba (Jonathan)
Top Network Posts
- 30How frequently is the proc file system updated on Linux?
- 15How to read environment variables of a process
- 13Why does "ls" require a separate process for executing?
- 13Is it bad/dangerous/inappropriate to put arbitrary backups in /var/backups?
- 13Check if a program exists from a Makefile
- 12Nand partitioning in u-boot
- 11What are the advantages of using named pipe over unnamed pipe?
- View more network posts →