Bioinformatics analyst, Perl and R programmer
A good explanation of creating good reproducible R questions: http://stackoverflow.com/a/28481250/215487
Top network posts
- 30What does !! (double exclamation point) mean?
- 13In vim, how do I paste a column of text to the end of irregular length lines?
- 11Is there a Perl extension for Visual Studio?
- 11Are MooseX::Declare and MooseX::Method::Signatures production ready?
- 10What are the strengths/weaknesses of ShipIt vs Dist::Zilla?
- 10How can I get both splits to scroll left or right at the same time?
- 9What does `<Bar>` mean?
- View more network posts →