I am a community elected moderator on Super User.
You may consider how to ask a question.
You might also want to use the right tools for the job, rather than pounding a nail with an old shoe or glass bottle.
But above everything else, please, never use regex to parse HTML. Crawling abominations from the depths await those who venture down that path...
Lastly, remember the golden rule of question migrations.
Top Network Posts
- 99Is there a convenient way to edit PATH in Windows 7?
- 67Why does the “Internet of Things” enforce the need for IPv6 addresses?
- 67How can I restart my taskbar?
- 57Why should I use exFAT over NTFS on removable media?
- 54Can I losslessly increase the volume of an MP3 file?
- 47Hard disk only recognized if it has already spun up
- 44What if the hard disk is partitioned into more than 26 sections in Windows?
- View more network posts →