Top Network Posts
- 169Declaring and using a variable in DOS/Windows batch file (.BAT)
- 52How to read “E = (mc)²” so as not to mistake for “E = mc²”
- 20What does "the D word" mean in the context of discussing the pros and cons of marriage over co-habitation?
- 19Is there a difference in meaning or correctness between “anderthalb” and “eineinhalb”?
- 17What's the word for 'online-extrovert-offline-introvert'?
- 17Why is 'c*nt' so much more derogatory in the US than the UK?
- 14Which to use: "altitude" or "elevation" in regards to height above sea level?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.