I'm a Computer Science student at the Scuola Superiore of the University of Udine. I've been interested in Computer Science since my third high-school year. Being pretty good at school I've enrolled in one of the Schools of Excellence in Italy.
In the last 8 years I've been using quite a bit of python, as you can see from my answers. In my studies I'm also using haskell, especially for my Bachelor thesis (a type inferencer for Haskell supporting (some) polymorphic recursive functions and type classes).
Top Network Posts
- 100Reading a file without newlines
- 96Python locale error: unsupported locale setting
- 60How do I catch a numpy warning like it's an exception (not just for testing)?
- 56Python str vs unicode types
- 44I need a program where the user inputs an array of doubles and the program outputs the array sorted
- 35Python nested looping Idiom
- 30Function inside function - every time?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.