The existence of this profile does NOT mean that I politically or ideologically support the political or ideological ideas of StackExchange or its developers.
I'm a Computer Science student at the Scuola Superiore of the University of Udine. I've been interested in Computer Science since my third high-school year. Being pretty good at school I've enrolled in one of the Schools of Excellence in Italy.
In the last 8 years I've been using quite a bit of python, as you can see from my answers. In my studies I'm also using haskell, especially for my Bachelor thesis (a type inferencer for Haskell supporting (some) polymorphic recursive functions and type classes).
Top Network Posts
- 86Python locale error: unsupported locale setting
- 73Reading a file without newlines
- 48How do I catch a warning in python like it's an exception? Not just for testing
- 44I need a program where the user inputs an array of doubles and the program outputs the array sorted
- 34Python str vs unicode types
- 32Python nested looping Idiom
- 30Function inside function - every time?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.