I'm an IT generalist,
who is currently playing the role of a Windows/Linux Sysadmin (primarily focused on Linux and VMWare) for one of the largest CRM service providers in the world who is now Serverfault Valued Associate #00002.
I'm an avid (not particularly great but I'm avid :) gamer, and shooting sports enthusiast in my spare time.
You can get in touch with me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Network Posts
- 677Our security auditor is an idiot. How do I give him the information he wants?
- 76Why doesn't the Stack Overflow team fix the Firesheep style cookie theft?
- 71What version of RHEL am I using?
- 71Why and how did the Star Trek Universe evolve to a cashless/commerce-less society?
- 64What would Stack Exchange's yearly expenses be if it were to be using a third-party host?
- 42Is it safe to use consumer MLC SSDs in a server?
- 37Windows 2008 ignores Gratuitous ARP requests
- View more network posts →