If you like my questions, answers, or source code, feel free to send some bitcoins to 18VQxwBG8PpaT9enjNf3wfrpnzceT8EWQg as a friendly token of gratitude. :-)
Top network posts
- 31total cpu usage of an application from /proc/pid/stat
- 21Transitioning from C `goto` error handling paradigm to C++ exception handling paradigm
- 19Printf width specifier to maintain precision of floating-point value
- 15Linux Kernel Version Macro Definition
- 12How to create a simple sysfs class attribute in Linux kernel v3.2
- 12Why were bitwise operations slightly faster than addition/subtraction operations on older microprocessors?
- 12Is it possible to run pure GNU?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.