With only a handful exceptions, I tend to stick to using only free, libre and open-source software (FLOSS). Experience also taught me to prefer open standards above proprietary ones in order to avoid vendor lock-in and backwards compatibility issues.
You will also find me as an active member on the TeX Stack Exchange and many other.
Most of the software I use is installed via the
apt package manager of one of the following Debian-based rolling GNU/Linux distributions: Xubuntu LTS or antiX. On Xubuntu LTS, I also use several custom Ubuntu PPAs as a source for additional or more up-to-date software.
Top Network Posts
- 51How do I find all of the symlinks in a directory tree?
- 38Accessing bash command line args $@ vs $*
- 29Is LaTeX intended for unattended typesetting?
- 24Move cursor to its last position
- 22Making the background of an image transparent in Gimp
- 21Keyboard shortcut to comment lines in Sublime Text 3
- 19Best practice for writing comments in LaTeX documents
- View more network posts →