With only a handful exceptions, I tend to stick to using only free, libre and open-source software (FLOSS). Experience also taught me to prefer open standards above proprietary ones in order to avoid vendor lock-in and backwards compatibility issues.
You will also find me as an active member on the TeX Stack Exchange and many other.
Most of the software I use is installed via the
apt package manager of one of the following Debian-based rolling GNU/Linux distributions: Xubuntu LTS or antiX. On Xubuntu LTS, I also use several custom Ubuntu PPAs as a source for additional or more up-to-date software.
Top Network Posts
- 36How do I find all of the symlinks in a directory tree?
- 28Is LaTeX intended for unattended typesetting?
- 19Best practice for writing comments in LaTeX documents
- 16Accessing bash command line args $@ vs $*
- 14Move cursor to its last position
- 13How can I get a list of all packages in a repository section from command line?
- 11Is Stack Exchange vetting historically biased towards topics about syntax and semantics?
- View more network posts →