Books that you should read: Slack, Peopleware, A Pattern Language, Software Estimation: Demystifying the Black Art, Quality Code: Software Testing Principles, Practices, and Patterns, Mastering the Requirements Process: Getting Requirements Right, Why Programs Fail: A Guide to Systematic Debugging, Mythical Man Month, Programming Pearls, Understanding Computation, Society of the Mind
Top Network Posts
- 556Write a program that makes 2 + 2 = 5
- 173What is meant by "Now you have two problems"?
- 169Why is "Select * from table" considered bad practice
- 119Why does the US government disallow dynamic languages for secure projects?
- 99Are there numbers that are not representable in base 10 but can be represented in base 2?
- 91Why do programming languages, especially C, use curly braces and not square ones?
- 85Add a "don't migrate crap" migration 'path' to all sites
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.