Been working with software for modular and structured documentation (SGML & XML) for the last 10 years, currently focusing on DITA. Most comfortable with Java and XSLT, usually to generate XHTML and XSL-FO. I like Scala and OS X.
Top Network Posts
- 41Binary buffer in Python
- 30Python super class reflection
- 27string to integer in xslt
- 25Python : is it ok returning both boolean and string?
- 17How to execute XSLT 2.0 with ant?
- 16How to use the count() function is XSL - trying to count the amount of "A"s there are in a report
- 14How to compare an html entity with jQuery
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.