Boldewyn is the name of the donkey in German fables (at least, the ones from Goethe). Despite its bad name, a donkey is an animal with its own head and quite a portion of wit.
As someone pointed out once, if you say to a horse to jump down that abyss, it would happily do so, whereas the donkey would give you a kick where you deserve it to.
And someone else pointed out, that laziness is a core requirement for a good developer...
Top Network Posts
- 779How does Trello access the user's clipboard?
- 647Get class name using jQuery
- 379How to convert a normal Git repository to a bare one?
- 312How to mark-up phone numbers?
- 127Python: Read password from stdin
- 84How do I comment out a block of tags in XML?
- View more network posts →