I'm an Application Developer and Software Architect for a wide variety of software solutions including websites and desktop applications. Most recently focussed on a bespoke warehouse management system using C# 3.5 and SQL Server 2008.
Since my move to .NET I've become active in the community, attending monthly usergroup meetings and various conferences. I've even made a foray into speaking at usergroups about topics I am passionate about.
While I love experimenting with new tech and have a hobby project hosted on CodePlex, my current focus is less on specific new technologies and more on good principles and techniques.
When not at work I'm a family man, biker, amateur photographer, guitarist and of course, software developer.
Top Network Posts
- 97Re-entrant locks in C#
- 82How to change password using TortoiseSVN?
- 58Why are wide-angle lenses so much more expensive?
- 53Using an RDBMS as event sourcing storage
- 47C# 5 Async/Await - is it *concurrent*?
- 47When do you use StringBuilder.AppendLine/string.Format vs. StringBuilder.AppendFormat?
- 46Write StringBuilder to Stream
- View more network posts →