I am a researcher at Incipit, where I read, write, think, have coffee and also write code every now and then.
I have experience in method engineering, software methodologies, conceptual modelling, software development techniques, cultural heritage, technical writing and project management.
I'm also a partner in two businesses where we develop large software applications and services, and I participate in standardisation projects with ISO and AENOR.
You can also find me on LinkedIn and I keep a couple of blogs.
Top Network Posts
- 73Why does TDD work?
- 33declare a method always throws an exception?
- 27Casting ints to enums in C#
- 26Using return to exit a loop?
- 26Cohesion & Coupling
- 23Why does saber mean both "to know" and "to taste"?
- 23C# Double - ToString() formatting with two decimal places but no rounding
- View more network posts →