Currently doing micromagnetics simulation @Physics of Surface and Interface, Dept. of Mat. Sci. & Eng., Grad. School of Eng., Osaka U.
- Computational Science
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Functional programming (still figuring out Haskell.)
- Took a liking to Julia programming language!
What got me stumped recently:
- Just couldn't figure out how to solve things just by scans in Theano metaprogramming language too)
- Doesn't have the foresight to determine whether C++ template metaprogramming is worth the time invested in learning it.
Top Network Posts
- 298Resizing an image in an HTML5 canvas
- 21How to completely disable swap?
- 18When writing for general public, is there a general guideline for selecting kanji?
- 13What is the role of の in 「お父さんのバカ!」
- 11What are the advantages/disadvantages of writing in romaji instead of in kanji and kana?
- 10Cookie is set twice; how to remove the duplicate?
- 10What to do if a window is bigger than the screen resolution?
- View more network posts →