Currently web (C#/ASP.NET) programmer for a printing business.
Former computer science college student with a strong background in Java and C#.
I'm a moderator on the Android StackExchange. I own a G1 running CM5 and a Motorola Droid running CM6. I also own a rooted Nook Color and a wifi Motorola Xoom. I currently use a rooted Galaxy Nexus as my main device.
You can also find me on Twitter.
I'm also a new Android developer. Check out my tipping calculator app called "Tippy Tipper" or my car dock app called "Car Dashboard" here. The source code for "Tippy Tipper" can be found here.
Top Network Posts
- 377How do I root my Android device?
- 342How do I root my Android device?
- 274How do you make a LinearLayout scrollable?
- 238I've rooted my phone. Now what? What do I gain from rooting?
- 216I've rooted my phone. Now what? What do I gain from rooting?
- 112Using the Android Application class to persist data
- 92How to take a screenshot with an Android device?
- View more network posts →