Hello, my name is Chris. I'm a husband, father, and son; work as a Systems Engineer; and help my friends and family at every opportunity. Perhaps it's best to leave this short, and say I'm someone who's glad to meeting you and hope I can help with whatever technology problems you may be facing.
I'm a Windows and Cisco Engineer by day; but my first passion is FreeBSD and Open Source Software. I put my money where my mouth is on a quarterly basis. I'm inspired everyday by my peers, their abilities, drive, and passion for competent applications of technology and supporting operationals. As a Myers-Briggs INTJ and DISC C/D I value Quality highly and at times can be a purist. Incomplete jobs are loans with high interest (see Technical Debt).
Top Network Posts
- 55Fighting Spam - What can I do as an: Email Administrator, Domain Owner, or User?
- 51Automatically Configure New Computers
- 51Are SSD drives as reliable as mechanical drives (2013)?
- 42Why would you use IPv6 internally?
- 41Illegal activities prevention system (child pornography, animal cruelty, …)
- 34Is CTRL+C incorrect to use to return to command line?
- 29"POSSIBLE BREAK-IN ATTEMPT!" in /var/log/secure — what does this mean?
- View more network posts →