I'm a spam-fighter. I hate spam, and spammers aren't in my good books either. Spammers are scammers, so always assume that they're lying and don't ever buy anything from them (they'll usually just "take your money and run").
I'm also anti-RIAA. Although I do believe that creators and inventors should be protected in ways that help them to benefit directly from their hard work, I have a big problem with what the RIAA is doing because it seems to be limiting our rights when it should really be focused on solutions that don't inhibit (and preferably also encourage) a freer exchange of information and ideas.
Top Network Posts
- 36Windows XP: 4GB to 16GB RAM upgrade
- 26Is it bad to leave your computer on during a thunderstorm?
- 24Can you get your legs stuck around a pole, leading to cramping and then death?
- 23What is the purpose of having lives?
- 21Are there any benefits for using the CPU instead of the GPU?
- 21How can I permanently customize the Command Prompt in Windows 7?
- 20Does Windows still rely on MS-DOS?
- View more network posts →