Computer addict since the C64, Software Engineer since 2000.
Unless otherwise noted, all my sources are released under Creative Commons CC0 (i.e., Public Domain for all practical purposes except in name due to a braindead restriction in German copyright law).
Top Network Posts
- 155redirect COPY of stdout to log file from within bash script itself
- 90Moving an already-running process to Screen
- 67Easiest way to convert int to string in C++
- 62Passing arrays as parameters in bash
- 62How to properly 'make' a latex project?
- 53How to convert std::string to lower case?
- 47Invoking vi through find | xargs breaks my terminal. Why?
- View more network posts →