Computer addict since the C64, Software Engineer since 2000.
Unless otherwise noted, all my sources are released under Creative Commons CC0 (i.e., Public Domain for all practical purposes except in name due to a braindead restriction in German copyright law).
Top Network Posts
- 152redirect COPY of stdout to log file from within bash script itself
- 87Moving an already-running process to Screen
- 62Easiest way to convert int to string in C++
- 61How to properly 'make' a latex project?
- 60Passing arrays as parameters in bash
- 49How to convert std::string to lower case?
- 45Invoking vi through find | xargs breaks my terminal. Why?
- View more network posts →