Computer addict since the C64, Software Engineer since 2000.
Unless otherwise noted, all my sources are released under Creative Commons CC0 (i.e., Public Domain for all practical purposes except in name due to a braindead restriction in German copyright law).
Top Network Posts
- 169redirect COPY of stdout to log file from within bash script itself
- 110Moving an already-running process to Screen
- 82Easiest way to convert int to string in C++
- 78Passing arrays as parameters in bash
- 77How to convert std::string to lower case?
- 76How to properly 'make' a latex project?
- 54Invoking vi through find | xargs breaks my terminal. Why?
- View more network posts →