Been a developer, development manager, scrum master, solutions architect and technology strategist. Now working as a Project Manager shudder running a project to re-architect the software of a high-traffic web site.
(4-5million log-ons per day, does that count as "high" any more?)
Top Network Posts
- 26How do I attract candidate developers willing to learn a proprietary language?
- 19Promoted away from development then laid off, how do I get back into coding?
- 5How soon after should I follow up on a missed deadline?
- 5Does a mature agile team requires any management?
- 5How to shift navigation bar position on the screen
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.