Over the years I've built most of my own PCs, reinstalled operating systems, changed graphics cards and attached various peripherals both for work and home use. I've also used most operating systems (apart from MacOS), starting with PR1MOS and then moving onto various flavours of Unix. I'm now exclusively on Windows (until a job that requires Unix comes along!)
Top Network Posts
- 733Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 201Joining two lists together
- 169Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 123How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 120Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 102How does the computer know that the PC was not properly shut down?
- View more network posts →