A contract software developer/consultant with 20+ years of database and web-development experience. Currently specializing in the design and development of scalable web-enabled database applications running on Amazon Web Services.
Based in New England but available for assignments worldwide on a telecommuting basis.
Top network posts
- 25Entity Framework Stored Procedures vs Generated SQL
- 22Is *not* using the asp.net membership provider a bad idea?
- 21"Update Model from Database" does not see a type change
- 15Can you connect to Amazon Elasticache Redis outside of Amazon
- 15What does ECU units, CPU core and memory mean when I launch a instance
- 14Why do 'hackers' setup bots repeatedly fill out web forms?
- 112 DSL lines...any benefit?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.