Top Network Posts
- 326Is it 'OK' to use the root user as a normal user?
- 192My colleague often shuts down my machine through the LAN - how do I prevent it?
- 124Why is sugar not in a shaker?
- 94Useful strategies for answering "dumb" questions in a talk?
- 87What do we call 'ketchup', 'cheesy dip' , 'oregano' and things like that collectively, as they aren't side dishes?
- 77How can a language whose compiler is written in C ever be faster than C?
- 76What happens to a human who receives more information than the brain can process?
- View more network posts →