I'm a programmer/analyst/technical lead/partner at a professional services company in Minneapolis. I came into programming via Unix and Perl, but currently I work primarily with Microsoft technologies, with more of an ALT.NET sort of emphasis. Check out my StackOverflow answers for some idea of what I know. Click through to the PitaDeveloper blog for some idea of what I think.
Top Network Posts
- 93Is there a Max function in SQL Server that takes two values like Math.Max in .NET?
- 45What's the simplest way to make a HTTP GET request in Perl?
- 29How do you determine what SQL Tables have an identity column programatically
- 13Visual Studio 2008 -- Can I change which "add reference" tab is selected by default?
- 11open source software security rating -- 3rd-party authority
- 9VBScript conditional short-circuiting workaround
- 8Replace old SSL certificate in IIS6
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.