I was home educated most of my life, I've always been interested in science particularly physics. I went to college for A'levels, then between that and University I did a year-long full time circus course specialising in Acrobatics and Aerial. I did my undergraduate degree at Sheffield, and a summer Nuffield research project on scalar hairy black holes. Now I'm doing a PhD in Quantum Information Theory in Curved Spacetimes. I have a lovely wife, Sascha, we got married May 2010. We like going out, walking, cycling or for a meal and the cinema.
Top Network Posts
- 39What are the differences between D&D 3.5 and D&D 4th edition?
- 30Players playing multiple characters
- 19Using psfrag with pdflatex
- 18Dealing with a changing set of players in a continuous campaign
- 18Encouraging out-of-the-box thinking in combat encounters
- 12Wi-Fi in the presence of very strong magnets?
- 12A water drop in vacuum
- View more network posts →