Open Source Projects
- - Scheme compiler using Cheney on the M.T.A. garbage collection with native threads.
- - A practical implementation of the Scheme programming language for the Haskell Platform.
- stack-watch - A unix command-line utility to automatically monitor Q&A activity on Stack Exchange.
- node-kdtree - A node.js add-on for performing efficient Nearest Neighbor searches using libkdtree.
Featured solutions to Ruby Quiz
A user interface is well-designed when the program behaves exactly how the user thought it would.
There is no right answer ... and always a better way. Show and discuss your code, without emotional attachment. You are not your code.
Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it.
We’re building something here ... and all the pieces matter.
The game isn't really about big edges and firework displays; it's about subtle advantages and what happens in the long run.
It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets credit.
Maybe the best programmers aren’t those who spectacularly solve crazy problems, but those who don’t create them, which is much more silent.
Top Network Posts
- 717Determine the type of an object?
- 272jQuery single quote in JSON response
- 231What's the difference between REST & RESTful
- 182Rails new vs create
- 142How to split the terminal into more than one "view"?
- 141What is the Ruby <=> (spaceship) operator?
- 133How do I calculate a point on a circle’s circumference?
- View more network posts →