Technical expertise resides in developing firmware and PC-interface software for embedded systems using C/C++/C# programming languages, integrated development environments, and low-level debugging techniques. I enjoy developing embedded and PC drivers for wired communications.
Previous work focused on the development of firmware for USB, CAN, SPI, RS-232, RS-485, ZigBee, and analog drivers, as well as implementing low-power embedded solutions across a broad range of embedded and desktop platforms.
Top network posts
- 141Internal vs. Private Access Modifiers
- 40Where is the tab/indent options in Notepad++ 5.5?
- 33Populating Array in DOS Batch Script
- 31Notepad++ Find in Files Filters
- 17BackgroundWorker RunWorkerCompleted Event
- 16Unable to Make Bootable USB Stick From ISO
- 16Populating Array in DOS Batch Script
- View more network posts →