Oliver Salzburg♦ (moderator)
I'm the CTO of a software company specializing in solutions for fair and conference management and the infrastructure to host those solutions.
:w !sudo tee %
Save a file in vim when you neglected to open the file with
sudobut already made changes you don't want to lose.
Evaluate globbing on your current input on the bash command line.
Pump out the postfix queue on your backup MX after you've fixed the issue with your primary MX.
Top Network Posts
- 197How do I securely store and manage 180 passwords?
- 171How to rename user folder in Windows 8?
- 115"Unknown provider: aProvider <- a" How do I find the original provider?
- 110Easiest way to find out if user has either Windows 7 or Vista (through telephone support)?
- 100How to delete all files in a directory except some?
- 91Bash: Display each sub-directory size in a list format using 1 line command?
- 75How can I produce high CPU load on a Linux server?
- View more network posts →