Sorry, I don't do chat! I'm not quite sure how that feature benefits a Q&A site. If you have a question that you think I might be able to answer, please post a question to the site so that everyone may benefit and contribute.
My primary area of expertise is the Win32 API. I work primarily in C++, C#, and VB.NET (although less in .NET these days). I also know VB 6, the MFC framework, and some C. I enjoy the challenge of solving problems, and I find great reward in teaching others.
Fair warning: I tend to be prolix; brevity is not my strong suit.
Top Network Posts
- 401What is serial voting and how does it affect me?
- 288Release generating .pdb files, why?
- 284Declare a Const Array
- 199How can I wrap text in a label using WPF?
- 182How do I convert byte to stream in C#?
- 178Why do dialogs have grey backgrounds?
- 133Why is the console window closing immediately without displaying my output?
- View more network posts →