Top Network Posts
- 109Environment.GetFolderPath(...CommonApplicationData) is still returning "C:\Documents and Settings\" on Vista
- 73What is the proper way to test if variable is empty in a batch file, If NOT "%1" == "" GOTO SomeLabel, fails if %1 has quotes
- 54Batch script: how to check for admin rights
- 53Reliable method to get machine's MAC address in C#
- 39Ant: How to execute a command for each file in directory?
- 38Environment.GetFolderPath(...CommonApplicationData) is still returning "C:\Documents and Settings\" on Vista
- 31How to ignore the certificate check when ssl
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.