Top Network Posts
- 104Environment.GetFolderPath(...CommonApplicationData) is still returning "C:\Documents and Settings\" on Vista
- 69What is the proper way to test if variable is empty in a batch file, If NOT "%1" == "" GOTO SomeLabel, fails if %1 has quotes
- 53Reliable method to get machine's MAC address in C#
- 53Batch script: how to check for admin rights
- 38Ant: How to execute a command for each file in directory?
- 36Environment.GetFolderPath(...CommonApplicationData) is still returning "C:\Documents and Settings\" on Vista
- 30How to ignore the certificate check when ssl
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.