Top Network Posts
- 123Environment.GetFolderPath(...CommonApplicationData) is still returning "C:\Documents and Settings\" on Vista
- 96What is the proper way to test if variable is empty in a batch file?
- 58Reliable method to get machine's MAC address in C#
- 57Batch script: how to check for admin rights
- 46Ant: How to execute a command for each file in directory?
- 45Environment.GetFolderPath(...CommonApplicationData) is still returning "C:\Documents and Settings\" on Vista
- 38node and Error: EMFILE, too many open files
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.