I'm a software developer with a long career. I have a good-sized family: one wife and three boys, one autistic. We live outside of Boston.
My interests, generally reflected in my blog, include: software engineering, parenting, math (especially visual aspects, such as geometry), politics, geeky recreations, language, and so on.
I've worked in a bunch of places, usually each smaller than the last. Now I freelance, get in touch if you have a project you think I could help with.
Top Network Posts
- 743How do you split a list into evenly sized chunks in Python?
- 275How to determine the structure of a table in sqlite?
- 269Which letter of the English alphabet takes up most pixels?
- 217Why are empty catch blocks a bad idea?
- 199Why doesn't Python have multiline comments?
- 182Difference between __getattr__ vs __getattribute__
- 179How to access array elements in a Django template?
- View more network posts →