I'm a software developer with a long career. I have a good-sized family: one wife and three boys, one autistic. We live outside of Boston.
My interests, generally reflected in my blog, include: software engineering, parenting, math (especially visual aspects, such as geometry), politics, geeky recreations, language, and so on.
I've worked in a bunch of places, usually each smaller than the last. Now I freelance, get in touch if you have a project you think I could help with.
Top Network Posts
- 1129How do you split a list into evenly sized chunks in Python?
- 386Which letter of the English alphabet takes up most pixels?
- 352Is there an SQLite equivalent to MySQL's DESCRIBE [table]?
- 270How do I protect Python code?
- 250How to delete a character from a string using python?
- 235Difference between __getattr__ vs __getattribute__
- 221Why doesn't Python have multiline comments?
- View more network posts →