I happen to know a thing or two about printing, PDF, PostScript, PJL, Fonts and related stuff.
Also familiar with some bits and pieces of Linux, Unix, Samba and Solaris printing. Not to forget bash programming and Windows cmd.exe batch scripting. I also do consultancy in these topics.
If you want, I share some of this knowledge here and on Stackoverflow (SO). Just click to browse for all.
Top Network Posts
- 184How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid font files?
- 130“Diff” an image using ImageMagick
- 53what the difference of sample/resample/scale/resize/adaptive-resize/thumbnail ImageMagick convert?
- 42Cropping a PDF using Ghostscript 9.01
- 40How to extract image from PDF file
- 39How can I fix/repair a corrupted PDF file?
- 36Can we programatically compare different images of same resolutions?
- View more network posts →