Developer, architect, project manager, tester, and active DevOps supporter, I'm specializing myself in quality and productivity for the last two years, studying, observing and advising companies which have an important risk to fail their IT-related projects.
I worked with Microsoft stack for seven years, but recently started to build Linux-based DevOps infrastructure, learning Linux, bash, Python, Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis and dozens of other things and completely loving it.
I'm also interested by photography and recently started shooting videos.
I'm mostly active on Programmers.SE, and also maintain my blog.
If you want to:
Top Network Posts
- 359My customer wants me to record a video of how I develop his software product
- 335Why can't the IT industry deliver large, faultless projects quickly as in other industries?
- 276How to solve "The specified service has been marked for deletion" error
- 164htmlentities() vs. htmlspecialchars()
- 122Should we define types for everything?
- 117How to solve "The specified service has been marked for deletion" error
- 116Does programming in general become easier to read, write and understand as you gain experience?
- View more network posts →