Developer, architect, project manager, tester, and active DevOps supporter, I'm specializing myself in quality and productivity for the last two years, studying, observing and advising companies which have an important risk to fail their IT-related projects.
I worked with Microsoft stack for seven years, but recently started to build Linux-based DevOps infrastructure, learning Linux, bash, Python, Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis and dozens of other things and completely loving it.
I'm also interested by photography and recently started shooting videos.
I'm mostly active on Programmers.SE, and also maintain my blog.
If you want to:
Top network posts
- 357My customer wants me to record a video of how I develop his software product
- 334Why can't the IT industry deliver large, faultless projects quickly as in other industries?
- 247How to solve "The specified service has been marked for deletion" error
- 155htmlentities() vs. htmlspecialchars()
- 115Does programming in general become easier to read, write and understand as you gain experience?
- 107Is it ok to replace optimized code with readable code?
- 106How to solve "The specified service has been marked for deletion" error
- View more network posts →