I just complete my PhD program with the University of Grenoble and STMicroelectronics, in which I proposed a new dimension for interactive debugging, based on the programming model and runtime environments used to develop the application.
I am a Free & Open Source Software enthusiast, I did my all PhD work with free tools (GNU/Linux OS, Emacs, LaTeX, GCC, ...) and contributed code patches to GDB, the debugger of the GNU project.
Top Network Posts
- 23Bypass GeneratedValue in Hibernate (merge data not in db?)
- 21Linux kernel live debugging, how it's done and what tools are used?
- 20Photograph credits in LaTeX
- 18How do I enable reverse debugging on a multi-threaded program?
- 16Duck typing and (java) interface concept
- 13JPA/Hibernate Static Metamodel Attributes not Populated -- NullPointerException
- 9JPA/Metamodel: Strange (inconsistent ?) example in Sun Docs
- View more network posts →