I like anything technical challenging and learning new interesting things.
Currently on a placement year working as a smart card engineer.
Top Network Posts
- 61Using multiple arguments for string formatting in Python (e.g., '%s ... %s')
- 32How were the first microprocessors programmed?
- 27How is using a transformer for isolation safer than directly connecting to the power grid?
- 25What is a pull up and pull down?
- 22Difference between Fourier series and Fourier transformation
- 20NoReverseMatch Error
- 20Split String on . as delimiter
- View more network posts →